Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tea Bags and Mid-Morning Discovery

Just doodling for the moment while drinking tea made in a coffee pot. How I miss Aunt C's electric tea kettle!  I whipped out my flute while the water was heating and found my passport hiding in my sheet music.  I'd been wondering where it'd gone...  Amazing how I always think I've put it in the most obvious of places and then can't find it for a month.

I just wanted to set up the blog (since I have nothing more exciting to do at the moment or rather, since I have no energy to do anything more exciting at the moment), but I'll come back later when I'm feeling more inspired and actually write something cool.  Maybe.

For the moment, let me leave you with this most excellent of thoughts that came straight out of the mouth of my sleep deprived husband last night: "We're not in Neverland anymore, Toto."

1 comment:

indokura said...

I am so proud. It is about time you gave Joanna something else sensational to read when she's online. Also, I am glad you found your passport. We miss those guys when they are gone...