Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Silliness (Part Three?)

To close out our three volume novel ("of more than usually revolting sentimentality"), I will give you the last reason all has been quiet on the western front. Did you like that? Two completely unrelated book references in one sentence. ONE! That's skill.

Anyway, quite simply, the Little Man has started getting himself dressed, and fashion monstrosities like this have begun to occur, and I just cannot survive the horror:

Angry Blue Steel
So I've been recovering from the trauma and resting my bleeding eyes in the hope that one day he will stop wearing those boots everywhere and realize that red and green should never be paired together--even at Christmas.

And I share this with you now, why? Simply because today has been exhausting in every way possible, and I'd rather laugh than cry. I'd also rather take a shower than write, but that would require getting back up off the bed.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I agree with you about red and green, but I must say he makes those boots look good.