Sunday, June 16, 2013

Oh, Harry

I'm considering writing an entire post completely filled with Harry Potter references, but I don't know how many of you would then come to the stunning (and belated) observation that I'm a complete nerd and stop being friends with me. That would be okay. I'd still have Harry. And possibly my own twins that I'm now considering naming Fred and George (or Padma and Parvati, depending on the gender).

Anyway, in the spirit of geekishness, let's just do it.

I'm thinking of hiring Professor Slughorn to follow me around and transform into a cushy armchair whenever I want to sit down.

These excess hormones leave me with cry days where I'm giving Moaning Myrtle a run for her money. I should take up residence in a bathroom. This would help with other things too.

I've decided that Trig-dog could very well be the Grim, in that he's going to be the death of me.

If I was on Mrs Weasley's clock, my hand would vacillate between sleeping, eating, and pretending to parent. There are no other necessary options. Unless being pregnant with twins counts as mortal peril.

There are wrackspurts in my brain at all times.

And I think that's more than enough for tonight. Don't judge me. I get insomnia when the Man is gone and do things like obsessively rereading favourite books and rewatching favourite movies, and this week it's been Harry Potter. Besides, I've got to start the twins early, right?

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Yes. Yes. AND YES!

Jenny said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!! You are brilliant. And Yes to everything! :)