Saturday, May 3, 2014

Pictures and Rabbit Trails

I've had these adorable pictures of the twins ready to post for a week now. But we had family visiting (which was wonderful) and then the week just got away from me. But the twins are in bed, Tiny is busy dumping things, and I'm sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee while Littles colours green flowers and sings nonsense songs at an unholy decibel. 

Mornings are loud. 

He did make me my coffee though, if that redeems him somewhat. The Keurig and Littles are friends.

Point being, our wonderful Katie came last week to watch the kids while I ran to the grocery store and while she was here, did a photo shoot with the twins so that they won't be entirely remembered in grainy cell phone pictures. And I wanted to share them with you. 

I don't, however, want to share Katie with you. In fact, the Man and I have spent an inordinate amount of time brainstorming ways to convince her to move with us this summer instead of with her family. At the end of the day, though, I have decided (I won't incriminate the Man with this thought process) that the best route is to con her into visiting us and then never let her go back to her own family. Bonus points for us if we can get her to bring her best friend Hannah with her. I'd never have to decorate for Christmas ever again!

And now that I've concluded yet another rabbit trail, here are some cute pictures of the twins courtesy of Katie's budding interest in photography!









6 comments:

neni said...

Beautiful! We love you.

Jackie said...

Marian, they are so cute.

Rachel said...

Love these pictures! She did a great job! And your kids are precious.

Auntie said...

Too Too Cute!

Joanna said...

I LOVE THEM. I can't wait to hold these precious babies! They are such a great mix of you and Josh. :)

Unknown said...

Love these!!! Love you.