Monday, September 21, 2009

Sister Surprise!

I saw a pair of teal sandals peaking out from behind my middle sister's car... and so began the first annual Sister's Party.

This is my surprised face:


We are so cutely pregnant. Everyone loves pregnant sisters. Especially when we go out and get two large pizzas and two really dumb chick flicks...and no one knows that there's another non-pregnant sister who will help out with the eating and watching.


Somehow Jon got invited along for lunch at Satay Sarinah. Sometimes he acts like my sister... Oh wait...


Just like home.


The timer on Jo's camera was a life saver.


We had to compare belly sizes. My middle sister won.


The somewhat terrifying future of a pregnant A! Her child will have corners! (We're all so proud.)


So yeah. It was a pretty full weekend, as you can tell.

4 comments:

Kacamata said...

We had so much fun!!! Annual Stillman Sisters' Reunions have begun!!! Thanks for posting these!

indokura said...

It was MUMTAZTIK! But when I think back on it, there are some blank spots when you guys were talking about babies and I was in a very different happy place...Did you put those photos on facebook?

Jack Scott said...

We still need to have a Seuell/Stillman reunion in a couple of months. I guess the baby can come too.

Jack Scott said...

I can't comment anymore until you make more posts.