Sunday, February 13, 2011

Triple Threat

This is the face of sickness:



I was smiling then. Not so much now. All three of us have been taken down by the Black Plague. We've spent a lot of time sleeping and whining and cuddling (that one's for Little--the Man and I are so gross, we don't even want to touch each other). And then the movie we'd been saving for the weekend turned out to be scratched. We had to laugh. And then proceed into a fit of fevered coughing. 

I have so many other things to do, but everything comes to a halt until healing descends upon us and I get this house disinfected. The poor Man still has to go into work since he's "no longer contagious". I guess there are benefits to being a SAHM.

2 comments:

beth said...

Alex's face of sickness in this photo is priceless. Poor guy.

Jackie said...

you guys are cute, even sick. hope the black plague leaves you alone soon.