Monday, February 7, 2011

Debating

You know that awkward moment where you might have enough time to shower before you need to go somewhere, but you're not sure, so you debate whether or not you have sufficient time until you realize that you now definitely don't have enough time and should probably go ahead and get dressed and put a hat over your nasty, unwashed hair while spraying on lots of body spray? Yeah, I'm in that moment. But still in the debating part. How long does a shower's effect last for? At least forty eight hours, right? So long as you don't indulge in any form of sweat-inducing exercise...

Have I mentioned before on here that 1) I procrastinate and 2) I oddly dislike getting in the shower? I like the actual act of showering, just not the process of getting there. It's like going to the bathroom: you feel better afterward, but it's just one of those things you have to do. Guess I should jump in now so that I don't subject the women in my Bible study to this... but only after I take care of a couple things first. I've still got, what, twenty minutes? That's totally enough time.

EDIT (08.02.2011): I did make it in the shower yesterday (15 minutes total to get ready, and I had time to spare). And my dad's response to this post was: TMI. msf

1 comment:

Kahlia said...

Me too! not so odd after all, Mers