Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Potato Tears

The Man is TDY for the next three weeks, and Os and I are home alone.  He tried to go with The Man, but I think in the long run he'll be glad that he stayed home with me...and his litter box...and his food bowl.
So far, I've got to say, not having my husband here is just...weird.  Considering that I'm pregnant (read: hormonal) and I really only cried yesterday over a lonely baked potato, I think I'm doing pretty well.  Oswald and I are bonding.  We eat barbeque together.  Don't tell the Man; I'm not supposed to feed the cat people food.  Yup, this is what happens when the Man leaves.  I start breaking all our family bylaws (do not, under any circumstances, feed the cat people food); I turn into an insomniac; and I cry about carbohydrates. What's next?! I can't wait to find out...

2 comments:

Kacamata said...

Yeah, we never followed Josh's rules with the cat either. It didn't seem to matter one way or the other. Oh, and that video was crazy...I can't believe there are people that stupid in the world. Vegetable trees.

indokura said...

Blah...blah...blah...little sarcastic comment...

Really? That's all you expect from me? Come on!

And now that I'm done quoting Gob Bluth, I suggest you re-watch all of Arrested Development on Hulu because it only gets better every time you watch it, and there will be no more tears...unless you are like me and you only cry when you are laughing so hard you can't breathe. Also, the big Fuzzy really should try some different kinds of food...how about a spicy Indian curry? Or some cabe rawit!