Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Christmas Pictoral Explosion

Christmas came early for us with a visit from my parents and sister. Littles and Tiny had more than a little fun, and I actually managed to snag some pictures for you. Pat me on the back: I deserve it.


My sister downloaded a Thomas the Train game on her iPad. We could not tear Littles away.


This is Tiny's new face whenever anyone takes a picture. Not the first face where he's getting kissed, but the second face where his eyes are all squished up. Luckily for me, Littles has noticed that everyone laughs at Tiny when he does this, so Littles is doing it too. Lovely.



We have fun together.


Little Man had been asking to make cookie trees with Neni all year. I'm giving myself a check-mark for 2012. Even though all I did was eat the cookies.


Isn't he festive with his red bow? At least he was until he chewed his way out of it. Trigs has no sense of style.



The Man took Littles out to play in the snow before Christmas dinner. They had more than a little fun out there, although Little Man didn't know quite what to do when his dad picked him up and dropped him into the big snow drift. Tiny and I had braved the weather with them earlier in the day so this time we stayed inside the kitchen and took pictures through the window.


See? This is us. Nice and warm.

The boys had fun playing with my Christmas hats this morning. Admittedly, there's not much else to do since I am sick and voiceless, and I can't just throw them in the stroller for a long walk as the streets are still covered in ice and snow. We've been watching a lot of Veggie Tales...and eating a lot of those sugar cookies...and hoping against hope that January gives us a turn for the better health-wise.


My favourite picture from Christmas. Too bad their mama couldn't give them a good face!

1 comment:

Beth Gunn said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! for sharing these amazing picture of your sweet family! I hope you are feeling better!