Thursday, September 27, 2012

Redesign

Tonight while the boys snoozed and the Man hung out with a friend who recently returned from deployment, I ate chocolate chocolate chip cookies and finished revamping the blog. I'm not saying it's perfect or even necessarily where I want it to be, but it's as far as my tech-knowledge-less skills can take me at present (at least until I learn Java which is, evidently, just like learning another language--mmhmm, I really believe that one). Basically you just need to go poke around a bit and see what's changed. At the top of the page you'll see four different topics if you would prefer to read only one aspect of the blog. "Books", of course, is all about what I'm reading; "Life" is self explanatory (if you need help with that one...I don't know what to tell you); "Thoughts" is generally a bit more introspective; and "Words" has to do with writing (and more will be added to that section soon, hopefully).

So go ahead and explore and then click that little subscribe button so that you won't miss a single riveting moment of Ink Blots, and I will go sleep off the massive amount of sugar and chocolate I ate this evening.

No comments: