Thursday, March 11, 2010

cinnamon toast coffee

There's really no better way to start a day than with a few slices of perfectly put together cinnamon toast, a cup of coffee (with a bit of whipped cream on top), freshly washed laundry bouncing around in the drier, one of your all time favourite friends on the way in, and a happily gurgling baby. Admitted, it would be even better with the Man, BUT I only have to wait a few more days, add a couple extra pieces of toast, and tell Jennah that she canNOT take another trip up here...til after we've had a few days by ourselves.

I'm not quite sure where this sudden bout of blogging is coming from, but isn't it fun while it lasts? I should probably quit writing and hanging out with Mohawk Baby (who hasn't figured out that if he's trying to talk, his paci will fall out) and go unload the dishwasher. I haven't even looked out the window and already it's a beautiful morning. As Littles and I sang last night (yes, together), "Morning by morning new mercies I see."

And my day just got better: an email from the Man in my inbox. I must be living right...

1 comment:

Kahlia said...

smiled like an idiot reading this. you're gorgeous.