Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just a Follow Up Post

Little's camo-cast is off, and his last cast (well, not really--his last week long cast; he gets another cast after the surgery next week) is on. It's a beautiful clean white slate, ready and waiting for the awesome idea I already have just waiting in my head. You're going to love it. I'm planning to execute said awesome idea either tomorrow or Friday, so keep a lookout for awesomeness. Coming soon to a blog near you. Or this blog. Yeah, just this one.

And now, I'm going to take my overly creative brain to bed. Because having a two month old is tiring. And I need the sleep. Especially since the Man is coming home in 16 days--I have to rest up now since we're going to be painting the town red in just a few more days! Wow, that feels good to say.

No comments: