Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Miniature Chocolate Chips

Little Man is in bed already (which doesn't necessarily mean asleep) so I should be too, but I ate way too many chocolate chips tonight so I'm feeling rather awake. They were mini-chocolate chips, so they had fewer calories. Naturally. And no, I'm not going to redo my chocolate milk joke.

This is another reason the Man should come home. Or reasonS. 1) I would've eaten fewer chocolate chips had the Man been home because a. I would've had someone to provide some guilt and shame to keep me from indulging so unhealthily and b. he would've made me share and c. I wouldn't have needed so much chocolate if I wasn't living at home with a newborn and without him. 2) I would have much more incentive to go to bed right now...clearly. 3) I wouldn't be trying to get the blogging out of my system before he got home and we went on our anti-internet spree (since we won't need it for long distance communication) because he...would be home. That made so much more sense in my head.

Anyway, blog for the day. And the moral of the story, folks, is that you shouldn't keep adorably edible mini-chocolate chips in your fridge when you don't have someone else living with you to keep you from eating them. However, the moral of the story for the Man is that he needs to come home soon. All in agreement say, "Aye!"

1 comment:

Jackie said...

aye! So happy and excited for you guys :)