Sunday, October 13, 2013

beauty{full}: a little inspiration

With complete disregard for yesterday's post (haha), I'm providing you with just a few things that inspire me in my quest for beauty. Feel free to peruse at your leisure. Yes, this is a cheater post because I stayed up late talking with a wonderful friend who drove seven hours here just so she could spend one day loving on my boys and washing dishes for me before driving seven hours back. She is the beautiful one. Anyway...


This song:

And this one:



And these books:






(Some of the above books have been referenced on the blog before, but I'm sharing them with you again because the timing demanded it.)

And these kids, but they are my inspiration, not yours. You may, however, be inspired by the lovely donuts they are eating:


So go ahead, share with me something (anything!) that brings to mind the thought of beauty.

{If you're looking for the rest of this series, all the links can be found here. Thank you so much for joining with me this month.}

1 comment:

neni said...

Had to get on your blog to hear the music. It was worth it. And those boys are definitely beautiful . . . oops I mean handsome! So thankful Rachel visited. Love you!